Sunday, May 11, 2008

tis is my dog.

his name is boy boy.he so pity rite?





















is de dog cute?


hahas


his name is cotton.


is my uncle's dog.


in the morning,my cousin bring cotton to my house.he was very cute and have a lot of fun playing with him.my family are tinking of adopting my aunt's dog.I object of adopting de dog.my mother agrees to the adoption.haiz.they call the groomer to bring the dog to grooming.At night, whole family went to teck whye to have dinner to celebrate mother's day.after dinner, we went to pet shop to fetch de dog.the pet doctor say that the dog had been infected so he nid cut all of his fur.i now don object anymore.he was so pity.my aunt do not take care of him.his nails long until going into his flesh.my aunt should take good care of him as they wan to adopt dog.my mother have bought so many things and is so expensive.after that we went home.my aunt came n the dog was so happy to see her.his leg suddenly bleed as the doctor jus cut his nails.it bleed non stop.
Happy Mother's day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home