Thursday, June 19, 2008













4 puffer fish

















3 shadows(left:sweeteck,kaimeng n jerald)



flooding with water

yesterday, i ton with xueyi,jerald, kaimeng, sweeteck n wen zhao at east coast until today morning.yesterday,in the morning,xueyi n me meet jerald n kaimeng in pending lrt.swee teck was late for 30 mins.we take bus 966 to parkway parade to buy snacks n things for fishing.we walk to east coast. we tink that jerald know de way to there,but lastly xueyi led us there.me n xueyi went to mac to buy burgers for them to eat as they find a place to pitch the tent.suddenly, there is heavy rain.me n xueyi were inside the tent while the bois was outside to hold the tent from collapsing.there was thunderstorm.xueyi keep on telling the bois to go in the shelter but they say they have shelter outside.after the rain,we went fishing.it was fun.i always thought that there is fish on bait but is false alarm.we went back to tent.xueyi take a nap and i play psp.others was fishing or strolling outside.we went to hong kong cafe to have our dinner.me n xueyi keep walking to n fro to toilet,buying things n have a shower.about 10 plus we walk a long distance to hawler centre to have our supper.i walk until my legs very suan.hahas.xueyi n jerald eat Hams while me n swee teck eat chicken satay.we came back from dinner,we saw pool.so me,xueyi,kaimeng n wenzhao decide to play pool but in the end it was a bar for drinking.we cant go in.we went back to the tent to sleep.i keep on complaining as it feels uncomfortable.it is so itch n my legs so suan led to me unable to sleep.we pack our things n leave at 8 plus.me,xueyi n jerald cab back while others took another cab.wat a tiring day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home