Saturday, June 14, 2008

In the morning,me,mummy n two sisters was rushing as we meet my auntie and cousins to watch movie KungFu Panda.We went to AMK hub to watch movie.Before the movie, we went to have lunch at NewYork.There is a long queue.My auntie's frenz and her children came when we are queuing up.After 20 minutes,finally there is seats for 11 people.I order waffles with chocolate and ice-cream.It is delicious.The others are having pasta, fish n chips as they have not eaten for their lunch.I was full before coming out of the house so i have my dessert.After the lunch,we went to window-shopping a while as the movie time have not reach yet.The KungFu Panda movie was so funny.After the show was 5 plus.As there is time, we went shopping for clothes.Mummy called Daddy to drive us home so we went home first.At 9pm,i watch Hanakimi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home